We will help you to achieve your objectives from your woodlands. We will adapt our woodland management style and methods accordingly to suit your needs. We currently manage woodlands with a wide range of priorities, which include: Conservation, Wildlife, Landscape, Sporting, Amenity, Timber Production, fuelwood production and Carbon sequestration. While we are not restricted to any particular area, we currently manage woodlands in Worcestershire, Shropshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, Oxfordshire and South Wales.
Our activities include:
- Preparing and submitting applications for comprehensive grant schemes such as the Countryside Stewardship Grant in England and the Glastir Grant Scheme in Wales. We can help with felling licences where a quick and easy approach is required.
- Completing woodland reports, management plans and work programmes as necessary.
- Undertaking the valuation of woodlands and standing timber.
- Completing the certification of woodlands where necessary.
- Constructing access roads within a woodland which are essential to provide a greater window of opportunity for harvesting without damaging internal rides when the weather is less than perfect.